Up on confirmation of such Tours, payments will be effective as follows:
- 50% of the package Tour price advance payment through bank transfer 45 days prior to the commencement of the Tour.
- Final payment is within 25 days prior to Tour commencement.
- Unless there is a special arrangement where in the guests and/or their agents, by virtue of business affiliation, have entered into agreement to settle on arrival in US Dollars OR euro Cash or Travelers cheques, Four Products tour reserves the right to reject failing to fulfill conditions under A and B above.
A:- Four Products tour and its agents act only as agents of passengers in all matters relation to Hotel accommodation, Transport of Tour by Aircraft, Boat or any other means, and shall not be liable for injury, schedule change or delay, loss or damage a rising from any cause and in any manner whatsoever.
B:- Four Products tour liability to passengers carried in its own vehicles is governed by laws of Ethiopia, and all claims are subject to the jurisdiction of the court of Ethiopia in which the case of action arises.
C:- While every care is taken, Four Products tour can not be held responsible for loss of or damage to baggage or other personal belongings.
In good faith, Four Products tour will do all it can to accommodate the needs and interests of its clients. However, cancellation of the tour bookings must be made in writing and are subject to the following charges.
- 25% of the charge will be deductible if Tour cancellation is advised one month in advance.
- 50% of the charge will be deductible for cancellation 15 days prior to Tour commencement.
- Cancellations made within 14 days prior to departure will not be refundable.